Astorflex Beenflex in Grey is a moccasin-inspired shoe made in Italy. This style of shoe was first developed in Ireland and launched in the 1960sAstorflex Materials: The lining and insoles are in vegetable-tanned calf leather, obtained by soaking the leather in a mixture of water and powdered oak bark and mimosa, without using dies or color finishes. This process makes the leather healthier, hypoallergenic and guarantees greater sweat absorption for dry, odorless feet. Most of our soles are in natural rubber consisting in coagulated latex from the rubber tree (hevea brasilianis). The various shoe parts are assembled using water-based adhesives
- Environmentally responsible construction
- Soft suede leather from Europe
- Ergonomic footbed
- 100% natural crepe rubber soles feel like walking on a cloud
- Handmade in Northern Italy by the same family for six generations
- EU whole sizes only
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Astorflex uses a European sizing system which we've converted to American sizes. See the chart below for original European sizes
|US Size||European Size|
Harrier Suede Sneaker - Black / Off white / Moody Orange
Harrier is Gola’s flagship style. This legendary sneaker silhouette has been donned by many high profile names in recent decades. As a true heritage classic, Gola men’s Harrier needs no...
Wilflex (Chelsea Boot)
An eco-friendly Chelsea boot, handmade in Italy The Wilflex Chelsea boot is one of the best kept secrets in men’s footwear. Handmade in Northern Italy by a family that's been...
Greenflex (Desert Boot)
An eco-friendly chukka boot, handmade in Italy The Greenflex chukka boot is one of the best kept secrets in men's footwear. Handmade in Northern Italy by a family that's been...