Don't Swear, Swear Bank
Whoever said that swearing doesn't pay off? So do what you love, and save money all at the same time.
This swear bank by Brass Monkey features a glass front (with gold foil art) and a slot for coins on the top. It's even f-ing hangable.
Bonus: it comes in a giftable box, ready to be presented to your favorite person (yourself is a valid option).
- Black wooden design, with a glass front to see all the funds you gave.
- Features hand-designed metallic gold 'Don't Swear' artwork.
- Includes a hidden slide-out panel (to get your damn change back).
- Measures 6.75" wide by 4.875" tall (and 2" deep if you're curious).
- Hangable on the wall, or displayable on a desk.
Field Notes 3-pack County Fair Graph Paper
For Summer 2010, Field Notes celebrated the 50 great U.S. states (plus Washington D.C.) with County Fair, our seventh Quarterly Edition. Each County Fair 3-Pack highlights an individual U.S. state, with one memo book...
Field Notes - National Parks Series
SIX 3-PACKS, EIGHTEEN PARKS Since the early days of Field Notes we have been searching for just the right way create an edition celebrating America’s National Parks. When we saw...
Field Notes 3-pack Ruled Paper
AN HONEST NOTEBOOK To make a long story short. When Aaron Draplin made the very first Field Notes by hand, as a holiday gift for friends, they looked pretty much like...