Field Notes 3-pack County Fair Graph Paper
For Summer 2010, Field Notes celebrated the 50 great U.S. states (plus Washington D.C.) with County Fair, our seventh Quarterly Edition.
On the back covers you'll find a bevy of meticulously-researched state facts and figures. For example, did you know that Mississippi was the birthplace of stickball, America's oldest game? Or that Kansas has approximately 46,345,827 acres of farmland?
Note: County Fair is the rare Quarterly Edition that became a regular part of our line of products.
01. Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- 02. Cover: Neenah Sundance Linen 100#C "Chicken Egg" white, flood coated with double-hits of "Bluejay" blue, "Cardinal" red and "Yellowhammer" yellow inks, topped off with a thick, brute force, single hit application of Toyo's very finest "Forty-niner Boomtown" gold ink.
- 03. Innards: Boise Offset Smooth 50#T "Whitewash" white, with a fine, soy-based, 1-Color application of "Babe the Blue Ox Underbelly" light blue ink.
- 04.Covers printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
- 05. Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press.
- 06. Binding by a McCain 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill and William J. Brown – the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- 07. Corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- 08. Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). 48 Pages.
- 09. Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm × 140mm).
- 10. Field Notes only uses the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 11. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 12. UPC 858493003042
This Meeting is Bullshit - Journal
This meeting is bullshit. Foil Pressed Journal.This journal applies to pretty much every meeting ever called -ever. Millions of hours are wasted each year by pointless meetings that could have...
LONG POINT SHARPENER
The Blackwing Long Point Pencil Sharpener creates the perfect point using a two-step sharpening process, first sharpening the wood and then precision sharpening the graphite core to a long, fine...
BLACKWING (SET OF 12)
deal for musicians, woodworkers and anyone who prefer a soft, dark line, the Palomino Blackwing is the softest of the three core Blackwing models. Blackwing pencils feature a timeless matte black finish,...