Field Notes 3-pack -Left Handed
A LEFT-HANDED NOTEBOOK, DONE JUST RIGHT
With ten percent of the world’s population left-handed, Field Notes figured it was about time to make a memo book just for them. It’s identical to their Original Kraft Ruled Memo Book in every way except for this. They reversed the direction, and put the staples on the other side. Got a southpaw in your life? Get ’em a 3-Pack of the new Left-Handed Ruled Memo Books.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap,” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Dachshund Nose Black” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas Light Brown” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- 05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- 06. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 07. Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- 08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm x 140mm).
- 09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
I'm Silently Correcting- Ceramic Mug
We all know that polite, confident people never correct other people's grammar. We all also know that its the #1 thing to do if you are losing an argument... HOWEVER, secure confident...
Field Notes - National Parks Series
SIX 3-PACKS, EIGHTEEN PARKS Since the early days of Field Notes we have been searching for just the right way create an edition celebrating America’s National Parks. When we saw...
This Meeting is Bullshit - Journal
This meeting is bullshit. Foil Pressed Journal.This journal applies to pretty much every meeting ever called -ever. Millions of hours are wasted each year by pointless meetings that could have...