At just 6cm high, the Lemelia light is our smallest and cutest to date, making it an extremely portable and versatile addition to your homewares. But its size doesn’t stop it from packing a punch in terms of impact.
You will be the envy of your friends with this superior light which changes, with a simple touch of the beautiful wood, between a warm white light radiating through the premium frosted glass, and a colour changing option with seven vibrant alternating colours.
Made with natural, sustainable wood and premium, non-fragile frosted glass, exceptional quality is combined with sleek and stylish design to make the Lemelia Light perfect for so many spaces and occasions.
Designed in-house by Gingko in Warwick, UK.
- Product material: FSC certified white ash, black or walnut wood with premium non-fragile frosted acrylic glass
- Two light modes with 7 light colour changing or warm white light mode
- Battery life: 12-15 hours
- Light Source: 4 x 0.2 watts RGB LEDs
- LED colour temperature: 2900K~3100K
- Output: 104 lumens / 0.8 watts
- Power input: DC5V 0.5A
- Power source: 600MAH Li-on rechargeable battery
- Product size: 45mm diameter × 60mm high or 1.77" diameter x 2.36" high
- Product weight: 102g or 0.22lbs
Field Notes - National Parks Series
SIX 3-PACKS, EIGHTEEN PARKS Since the early days of Field Notes we have been searching for just the right way create an edition celebrating America’s National Parks. When we saw...
Field Notes 3-pack County Fair Graph Paper
For Summer 2010, Field Notes celebrated the 50 great U.S. states (plus Washington D.C.) with County Fair, our seventh Quarterly Edition. Each County Fair 3-Pack highlights an individual U.S. state, with one memo book...
BLACKWING SLATE NOTEBOOK -Medium Blank
The medium Blackwing Slate is an A5 hardcover notebook that is a bit wider than a standard notebook (148 x 210 mm). It features 160 pages of 100 GSM ivory...