Linen Fabric Smart Book Lamp
The Linen Fabric Smart Book Light collection brings a brand new material to our Smart Book Light collection and it’s certainly a great additional piece of art to any home. When closed, this Smart Book Light masquerades as a natural looking mini or large linen notebook, but when opened it transforms into a sculptural piece creating a wonderful ambient glow using warm white LED light emitted through the pages.
The beautiful, exquisite design opens to a full 360 degrees with cleverly concealed magnets. The lovely soft touch Tyvek pages are tearproof and water-resistant and are lit by long-lasting LED lights. Inside the linen cover lies an interior lamp body made from durable, water-resistant Tyvek pages containing high-performing LEDs.
This dynamic, multi-functional light comes with a micro-USB charger. The linen cover is sewed by hand and has a battery life of up to eight hours.
Made with sustainable linen fabric and designed with a contemporary colour collection, the Gingko l
– Winner of the German Non-Book Award at the world’s largest book fair
– Red Dot Design Award winning design
– A sculptural light object with WOW factor
–Made of sustainable textured linen fabric
– Water-resistant and tearproof Tyvek paper
– Rechargeable and portable
– Packed in a premium gift box.
Designed in-house by Gingko in Warwick, UK
- LED life-span: about 50,000 hours
- Colour temperature: 2700-3100K (warm-white light)
- Lumens/Watts: Mini Booklight: 300 lumens / 3 watts, Large Booklight: 450 lumens / 6 watts
- Output: 400 lumens
- Power supply: in built rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Battery life: 6-8 hours in constant use
- Charging time: 4 - 5 hours
- Can be opened up to 360 degrees
- Magnetic covers so it can be attached to any metal object on the wall etc
- Product material: sustainable linen fabric and water-resistant Tyvek paper
- Fabric color: Urban Grey and Harmony Orange
- Large version size: 170 x 215 x 25 mm
- Mini version size: 90 x 122 x 25 mm
Please select all options.