Updated Hours and Shopping Options
We have expanded our hours a bit and will continue to do so as regulations and safe practices allow.
Shopping with us can be done in the following ways:
- Shop in our store (we have taken extra measures to ensure the space is safe and sanitized including social distancing, masks, and cleaning after every exchange)
- Hours will be updated regularly via all channels
- Order online and have your order shipped- shipping charges have been reduced
- Order online and choose “Pick Up” – orders will be ready within 24 hours (probably less and in most cases the same day). You will be notified when it is ready, then head to the store and Text us at 402-979-6423 and we’ll bring your order out to your car
- Local Delivery with Teddy our shop dog along - Order online and select “Pick up” – Then leave us a note with your address and phone number and we’ll arrange a time to deliver. (Teddy misses you all too)
Please know we are considering your health, safety, and feelings during this difficult time. All are at the forefront of our service to you.
Updated Shop Hours
Monday - Friday (10am to 6pm)
Saturday (10am to 4pm)
Also in News
It is time to feature another “Simple Man”, and I decided to feature one of our favorite customers. Kurt is one that has supported us from the beginning and he totally gets what I had as a primary vision for this store – to create a space where you can just come and hang out. Kurt walks in, sits in the leather chair, and we can talk for hours.
Our 12-year-old, Nowell, says this a lot. Aside from my dislike of the inappropriate language, I admit I have to agree with him. It’s been four months since the ‘world stopped’ and doesn’t look to really be getting better. I’m sick of it. You are sick of it. To bring a little levity, I thought I might share a few of the items I think might fit the mood well.