Updated Hours and Shopping Options
We have expanded our hours a bit and will continue to do so as regulations and safe practices allow.
Shopping with us can be done in the following ways:
- Shop in our store (we have taken extra measures to ensure the space is safe and sanitized including social distancing, masks, and cleaning after every exchange)
- Hours will be updated regularly via all channels
- Order online and have your order shipped- shipping charges have been reduced
- Order online and choose “Pick Up” – orders will be ready within 24 hours (probably less and in most cases the same day). You will be notified when it is ready, then head to the store and Text us at 402-979-6423 and we’ll bring your order out to your car
- Local Delivery with Teddy our shop dog along - Order online and select “Pick up” – Then leave us a note with your address and phone number and we’ll arrange a time to deliver. (Teddy misses you all too)
Please know we are considering your health, safety, and feelings during this difficult time. All are at the forefront of our service to you.
Updated Shop Hours
Monday - Friday (10am to 6pm)
Saturday (10am to 4pm)
Also in News
I’ve realized a few things about myself in the last two months.
First, teachers need to be paid $300,000 a month. Seriously, a month.
Second, one of the biggest benefits and things I love about having a small shop is the conversations and connections I have with customers.